There are few things as exciting as starting your own business, but is Arizona the place to do it?
*Fast Company* has previously ranked Arizona #1 in the nation for entrepreneurial activity. Our state ranks fifth for projected job growth according to *Kiplinger*. In a study recently conducted by a labor-analytics firm *Emsi*, Maricopa County was recently ranked the top county in the country for attracting and retaining workers. And *Chief Executive* included Arizona on its Top 10 States for Business list.
Brian J. Burt will discuss issues related to starting a new business and share lessons learned from his own and his clients’ past entrepreneurial experiences.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- Creating a business plan (i.e., how do you make money?)
- Protecting your personal assets by forming a company
- Selecting the right form of entity and creating a company
- Start-up funding
- What it means to have partners and how to bring them in
- Basic agreements every new business should have
- Developing and protecting your brand
- Building your advisory team
Date & Time: October 27, 2022 from 3 PM - 4:30 PM MT
Fee: No Cost!
Presenter: Brian Burt